JoeT - Hello All

JoeT

This is just to introduce myself and topost-157204-0-41385200-1425483372_thumb.jpgpost-157204-0-41385200-1425483372_thumb.jpg ask for help in locating LOU member Thomas Yusczyk..  (Tom I need your email address in order to send pictures, etc. of my Penn Yan.  Reach me at [email protected].)

As for myself, I have loved fishing ever since I can remember and besides the Genesee River, Lake Ontario has always been one of my favorite places to fish.  Presently I have a 30' Penn Yan which I keep on the Hudson River near Kingston, NY and am waiting for stripper season to start. The river is fun but not like the Lake.   I also spend a great deal of time in Maine where I have a camp on  a small lake, fishing for landlocked salmon and trout.  Currently a couple of my senior citizen buddies and I are planning a trip to Lake Ontario in the late Spring.  We welcome any suggestions for a charter out of the Eastern end of the lake.

Hey Joe! See you on the river! My name is Bob, dock @ Jeff's in the Rondout. 23' pursuit CC - Bobbyn' Along. Just need to melt through the 16 inches of ice still on the river!

hey joe,welcome aboard,i have done the spring run many times,havent been down in a few years since i got hooked on lake o.may try to get down this year.as far as charters,i would recommend capt.rich nau of praying mantis sportfishing 315-387-1000 or capt.chris yard of irish knots sportfishing 315-263-7661.both top notch captains and fisherman.both run out of the little salmon river in mexico ny.

Edited by finsntins

I posted a For Sale add for my boat in January. This is an up-date to announce a price reduction from $52,000 TO $47,000. It's length is 30ft. Beam 11ft. Powered by twin 5.7 leiter Volvos with stainless duo props. It only has about 170 hours on it. The original add will give you a more complete description. I can send pictures if you are truly interested but I will need your email address. The boat is located in Kingston, NY. If you want to see it. For more information reach me at [email protected] or by phone 845 797 7354. May be we can strike a deal.

post-157204-0-24888900-1426262664_thumb.jpg