Raymarine Dragonfly feedback?

I'm looking to add another sonar to my boat. This one would be my secondary unit that is put on the flybridge. Have been a humminbird guy for the past 15 years and never had issues but being this boat has a raymarine below I figured I'd stay with that brand. It seems really easy to use , affordable and looks to be a solid unit based on the videos I saw of it on you tube. Just wondering if anyone has one here in the LOU and looking for their personal feedback and experience with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by Gotta Bite

YES I HAVE ONE , LIKE MY HB BETTER. ONLY ONE YEAR SOME TIMES USING IT ON A NEW BOAT.DID GIVE FALSE READING A FEW TIMES , I WAS IN 30 to 40 feet and look and saw it was showing 70. Turn off back on OK again for some time then same deal. I could not run my HB 798 @ the same time because the dragfly would mess the reading up. Long story short I just used it for GPS with a. Chip in it....... I was use to the 798. Very sharp and clear , power cord and transducer on this unit were both in one plug into back of unit and no way to network with any other systems. Work great later in over 100 or so feet of water. I had a L750 years ago that ran very good.