Great lakes planers

Chas0218

Anyone with great lakes planers and the lights, how did they run the wiring for the lights? I have mounts and lights but was unsure how they were wired so I don't have water intrusion into electrical connections.

I used the ends he provided. I did end up making it permanent with shrink tube, however.

I also, ran my lights directly off the navigation light. So when they were on, I had a marine toggle switch mounted under the arch to turn spreaders on as needed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I used the ends he provided. I did end up making it permanent with shrink tube, however.

I also, ran my lights directly off the navigation light. So when they were on, I had a marine toggle switch mounted under the arch to turn spreaders on as needed.

I think that is what I might be doing.  I am trying to find a waterproof in-line toggle. You know a good place to find a couple? I have deck lights I already have wired that I was going to run the spreaders off.  I want to have the ability to shut off spreaders to keep from drawing a lot of bugs.

Edited by Chas0218

That's what I did. I order most of my marine electrical supplies online. Better pricing usually. But napas usually carry them if your marina doesn't