ok first of 4 drop out wed morn,#2 drops out wed nite has to have eye sugery,jason calls 1130 wed nite and his wife is back in the hospital.0530 jason calls back and thinks he can make it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, motoman is supposed to jump on board friday.so if ya are in the derby and want to get a line wet give me a call ....607-769-7947...Ray k. im about ready to head to the hudson river and get some stripers...... (the fish kind striped bass)not the spitzer kind ...

ok im a L.O.U.S.E.R. jason and i managed 1 king thursday afternoon mtn dew costom edgewith maniacs fly (thanks) just kinda running around hunting .friday was a little bumpy from the n/e had some nice 4ft salmon chop ,motoman,jeremy, and steve gave us a crew of 5 .gave moto the first king (same spin/fly)it wa such a strain on him after catching those little steelies he crawled in the cabin and fell asleep till 1pm dreaming of motospoons.1 down......even with all the talking from 1 side of the boat ,talk about harnesing wind power,i think jeremy rode all the way to olcott with his head out the window and filled his lungs to capsity boy it was comming back out on the boat.7hrs nonstop.let jason and jeremy reel in the remaning 3 of 4 landed .i lost a 5 lb dink at the boat playing with it.steve stayed on the wheel dodging the landmind of logs many 15ftrs,he even managed to look at a couple 6ftrs(logs and waves)in the rigger cables due to a recent injury on his Mickel jackson arm (he insisted on wearing a white glove on one hand) he tried a little moon walking but due to the bumpy water he fell in the drivers seat..my wife warned me about the kind of people you might meet on the internet.jeremy talked a good fishing program but when he opened his majic bag all he broke out was peanuts (salted not fishing)and a bottle of water,but his ability to keep us all awake with his fishing stories about his dads ability to loose fish at the back of the boat was good enuf ,thanks 2 rods i mean jeremy,he almost showed us that methoud neting jasons fish. speaking of jason and netting.............why would anyone tangle the 8ft long net in the trolling linkage 6in off the back of the boat and then lay on the back of the boat in 4 ft seas giving us all a view of his brown thong ( i hope it was a thong geesh) overall it was a great time with a full boat thanks steve,moto and jeremy for the full house. jason and i went to wilson in the afternoon and found some steelies 1 monster cut off in the wire and a few kings so we had a 10 fish hookup day and landed most... due to jasons wifes condition we came home fri nite may we all say a prayer or two for jason and his wife in these times for her recovery,Thank YOU.Ray K. ..P.S. jeremy and steve shared one of there hunting stories go to the comic section for there adventures.........