Humminbird 788 CI DI Combo + Ram Mount...lower price!

post-150350-0-19388900-1430796438_thumb.jpg

I am selling a 788 CI DI combo + Ram mount for $395.00 firm to include shipping...I paid well over $700.00 for this package and mount. I will not ship overseas...so scammers beware...I am familiar with all the scams out there. I will accept paypal only. I only used the head unit a few times to link with my second 788 unit. The transducer was never mounted and still in package. Will come with everything needed to install on boat. Unit is in like new condition. I am upgrading to a larger Humminbird unit. I have 100% feedback as a seller on e-bay and sold thousands of dollars in equipment. Go to e-bay and click advanced search on right of page and search by find a member on left side of page and type northeastgreatoutdoors...click on my feedback and check as a seller. This will show you I am a honest person and not a fraud. Here is some info on the unit.

• Chartplotter/fishfinder with high-resolution, 5-inch, LED-backlit color display, DualBeam sonar with 4000 Watts PTP power output
  • Dual-beam Switchfire Sonar with precision 20-degree beam and wider 60-degree beam; view beams separately, side-by-side, or blended together
  • Real-time Sonar always updates at the fastest rate possible, shows returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam
  • Included UniMap covers the continental U.S. coastline, inland lakes, and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution
  • Includes ContourXD by Navionics, an enhanced, professional mapping package with over 3,000 U.S. lake maps in the database
  • 5-inch display
  • Dual-beam Switchfire Sonar with precision 20-degree beam and wider 60-degree beam; view beams separately, side-by-side, or blended together. Chartplotter/fishfinder with high-resolution, LED-backlit color display, DualBeam sonar with 4000 Watts PTP power output
  • Real-time Sonar always updates at the fastest rate possible, shows returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam
  • Included UniMap covers the continental U.S. coastline, inland lakes, and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution
  • Includes ContourXD by Navionics, an enhanced, professional mapping package with over 3,000 U.S. lake maps in the database
  • 500 Watt, 200/455KHz Dual Beam Fishfinder and 455/800KHz Down Imaging Sonar
  • You can purchase navionics map chips to load in chartplotter