Had a few days off so I decided that I would get out and see if I could get into some fish. Had to work hard for our bites but we managed

7/6 broke the pier heads at around 5:45 and motored out to 160 fow and set up on a north troll temp was 52 down 60 and slowly decreased as we got deeper. Had some nice marks and bait in 220-240 so we turned east and worked that depth. At this point temp was 48.5 down 62ft. Not Long after our turn the stacked rod on my probe rigger starts screaming out managed to land nice teenaged king. Got the rigger reset and about 15 minutes later the same rod fires and it's a small king 5-7 lbs that started jumping like a steelie landed that and worked a little longer taking 4 more fish ( 2 lakers a nice very acrobatic steelie and a shaker king) off riggers with spoond and 6 color core with a Wonder bread spoon. Dipsy were quiet all day so I took off the flasher fly and put on a spoon, and not long later that gets pounded with and we brought a big Ole laker fished till 10:30 ended 7-9. Orange spoons did all damage.

7/8 headed out around 6 and worked 220-240 fow again Temps 48 down 60. Ran 2 flasher fly and 2 stacked riggers . Got bounced around good from the straight north wind which turned NE for a bit but went 2 for 3 one 2 y/o king and a steelie. Screens weren't as good as they were the trip before that and we were tired of the waves so we headed in for lunch.

7/9 headed out a little after 6 decided we would fish a little shallower due to weak screens past 200 fow the day before. Fished mainly 140-170fow out in front of the mouth. High rigger takes a shot and starts rippen line from a nice king. After battling it to 30 ft from the boat it pops off ughhhhhh ! Trolled another 2 hrs. With a decent screen but didnt move a rod. Then all the sudden the same rod starts screaming out again ! Landed a nice fat king (don't have scale so not sure of exact weight). Trolled a while longer until the rain picked up so we pointed it towards port and picked up a nice steelie and small king on the way in . Ended 3/4.

All in all it is still tough out there but we managed a few nice fish plus it's always good to be fishing !!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-150887-14364658868096_thumb.jpg

post-150887-1436465911313_thumb.jpg

post-150887-14364659279657_thumb.jpg

post-150887-14364659409386_thumb.jpg