Well, Dad and I got out fishing for the first time this year after dropping the boat in the slip last sunday. We did ok. Just the two of us, so only fishing 4 rods, finished 7/9. Nothing huge, biggest around 14 lbs, but action was steady. We were between the harbor and the red barn all day. Most of our action came in 75-90 fow, other than a double header out in 150 later in the morning right at the edge of the nice green water.

NBK Stingray took 2 on the rigger 30 and 40 feet of cable, about 40' leads. 2 also came on that rigger on the free slider (standard stinger, it's a spoon that has been in my box for years, no idea what it's called, but looking at the stinger charts it might be called coppertone, hard to tell from the picture). Chrome prism pro-troll with no-see-um fly took 2 hits on the wire diver 140 back on a 2. The braid diver took 1 hit on a raider bluegrass (one of their new superglow colors) 100 feet out on a 3. The 200' copper took 2 rips on a chrome green spin doc and Atommik mirage fly.

Now we just need to find the big guys for next weekend.

Tim

Fish Stix,

I am in A10 and looked for ya today. We went east to stacks. Boats were bottled necked in 90 fow and 200 fow. We stayed in 100 - 150 and went 8 of 10 with an 18lb laker. All kings were small biggest about 14lbs nothing to brag about. I tried calling ya on 68 but radios were silent for the most part. Not a bad day weather wise for fishin. Looka like fisherman had a good day saw a lot of coolers lined up at cleaning station.

Weather permitting gonna try again Monday.

Fish Stix,

I am in A10 and looked for ya today. We went east to stacks. Boats were bottled necked in 90 fow and 200 fow. We stayed in 100 - 150 and went 8 of 10 with an 18lb laker. All kings were small biggest about 14lbs nothing to brag about. I tried calling ya on 68 but radios were silent for the most part. Not a bad day weather wise for fishin. Looka like fisherman had a good day saw a lot of coolers lined up at cleaning station.

Weather permitting gonna try again Monday.

Howie, that's your 210 Fisherman right? Another Thompson owner, cool. I've got the 252 hardtop on D dock (almost under the bridge).

See you out there.

Tim

Tim,

Ya thats our Thompson. I have tried several times to come by your ride and say Howdy but your never there when I am. Hope to meet ya Friday.