need an observer for niagra

i might be interested if i knew what an observer did. if i am on the same boat, never really taked to any one that has done this, sounds like a great learning experiance. can you take notes and use the secrets?? do you stay with the crew all weekend 24-7, is there a quit time every day then off to motel?? do you drive the boat while others fish?? as you can tell i have nooo.. idea what this involves.

i don't know where your out of but we have the room and everything booked. your job would be to go on another teams boat and record there fish each day sat. and sun. if you want more info call me 585-719-9015 im out of rochester

The observer does not particapate in any way other than keeping track of fish caught ,time,appx weight,gps info,your our secutary fella...............the good news is you will learn a ton of fishing stuff first hand it would be up to the teams boat your assigned if they would let you take notes for your own info cant imagine anyone would object.i have plentyt of food and water or soda on my boat for everyone but you should plan your own food and drink you will meet your crew (i hope ) at the captians meeting and could ask the food and drink and notes question .your only with the crew for the fishing times after that your off to the playground or whatever you want to do EXCEPT GET HAMMERED AND SHOW UP WITH A HANGOVER which is not a concern for you..please consider being a observer ...we and a lot of boats will give observers a good tip or fee for being there for the team .

wow thanks ray i couldn't of typed all that if i tried not great with computers. everything is true ray said. we are paying our observer and your more than welcome to hang out with us all weekend. i'll be going friday morning to prefish anybody who can get off is more than welcome to fish with me