WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!

decided last night(friday) that saturday would be a good day for a shakedown cruise with the new to me boat. started out with stopping at gas station and topping off the tanks, 125.00 later i'm on the road. i drive less than 300 ft. and notice a trailer wheel wobbling in the mirror. i pull over and find that i only finger tightened the lug nut after putting new bearings,racea and seals in the hubs. no damage,thank god. i start out again and the fist major pot hole i hit i see both of my bearing buddies go flying off the trailer, one even jumped the guard rail as it was trying to flee from the traffic! i travel on down the road trying to decide what to do about the dust caps that i no longer have and the Jeep starts to run rough. in the middle of Towanda it decides to quit, coast into a side street and try to start it. finally after several tries it starts to run,decide i better head back to the house. get back on main street it dies again. this time it will not start even after several tries.call a freind with a tow vehicle and drag the boat back home.call for a rollback and take Jeep to garage.time for a nap!!!!!