Looking for a place to stay

Haven't been up to Ontario since late 80's ( been saltwater fishing since then). I am back into freshwater fishing and looking to fish my favorite waters once again. I use to trailer the boat and launch each day. this year I am looking to find a place that I can keep the boat in the water. My buddy use to stay at a cabin on Sandy pond that had a dock but he doesn't remember the name of the place. I googled around and found nothing ( I may not of googled correctly,lol).

Anyway I'm looking to stay anywhere between Sandy pond and Mexico bay area, trying not to have to go as far as Oswego.

Does such a place exist for me to sleep with my boat on a dock outside?

I have fished out of Sandy on a friends boat back in the early 90's (Ron Woods) they were at Green marine. They have moved on to FLA. so my connection in the area is gone.

Any help you guys can get me on finding a place is appreciated.

Thanks,

Spike

Try Mike's Marina in Mexico 315-963-3119. Some folks put a tent up near their boat. Also a campground directly accros the street (not affiliated with Mike's) where you can pitch a tent. I don't know if they would allow you to sleep on the dock with liability issues.

I sleep on my boat when there and only hear the bull frogs and mosquitos until the charters start warming their engines around 4am. Don't need an alarm clock unless you are a heavy sleeper.