Beginner Copper Questions vs Lead core

I know a lot goes into setting up a spread properly to be the most efficient so I will give a brief description of my current layout

20' boat 8' beam

2 riggers run off the back corners usually one rod each with a fixed/sliding cheater (shimano TLR's with Charter specials)

2 magnum divers run on a #1 setting wire (9.5' talora's/ Daiwa 47LC)

2 magnum divers run on a #3 braid (10.5' Daiwa Great Lakes Systems rod/Daiwa 47LC, soon to be replaced with wire 9' Great lakes rods/Daiwa 47LC)

have been running 1 rod on a big board on each side of the boat either a 2/3/5 color depending on suspended fish depths

8 rods seems to work well with the team of three guys on the boat I feel confident fishing the current set up

I have a few questions that I could use some advice on before I jump into fishing with copper.

I currently have two 9' rods that have Daiwa 47LC 5.1:1 reels on them set up as 5 color lead core rods. I plan to repurpose the reels and use them as a second set of wire divers, as the braid divers are proving to be a PITA with the level of fleas I will keep them for early/late season fishing. I will use the rods for the copper set ups. They are older Daiwa SK-77 med 10-25 rods and have plenty of backbone.

Based on removing the 5 color from my arsenal what length coppers should I be looking at. I have read a lot of the posts here and based on others set ups I was thinking a 300 and a 400 as a good start. I know that they will be deeper than a 5 color. I typically fish in 300' or less as I don't go offshore or haven't yet.

I typically pick up used equipment when I can as $ is tight while my wife is in school and not working.

So what lengths should I get as my first two copper rods? (likely my only two) These will run off of a mast with big boards.

What reels should I look for? I prefer either Daiwa's or Shimano but willing to use any good  quality reel.

What is the life expectancy of copper line?

Should I run 32 or 45#?

I have been looking at the new Daiwa SLW50 and 60's they look to have great reel capacity and a fast retrieval rate with a good level of drag. Obviously these are too new to buy used but

Thanks

Terry

A Daiwa 47 will barely get a 300 copper setup in reel but it will fit with braid backing. I have an identical set up as you. I use a Tekote 700 and 800 for my coppers. An Okuma 55 will fit 400 and 500. Hope this helps.