Lil' Crappie's Salmon Showdown

Help kick off something we on the North Eastern Side of Lake Ontario want to continue into September!

This weekend (Sat/Sun) is the first 2-day event with weigh in occurring from 5-6PM on Saturday and 4-5PM on Sunday. Come join us, weekend warriors of Henderson and the surrounding area!! Let us know if you have any questions or feedback!

Hurry and be sure to pay entry fees via paypal on the website by Friday night for this weekends Pilot event:

http://www.lcsalmonshowdown.com/

There is a $20 ticket price for the Salmon division and  $10 ticket price for the Lake Trout division. Fees are per boat, not per person! Besides special fundraisers (Wkd. of Aug 27th-28th), entry fee's will be entered into a winner takes all pot for each division. 

Weigh-in is at Bedford Creek Marina & Campground in Sackets Harbor, NY. 

message me for Details or see link above for more information.

Check it out on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/lcsalmonshowdown/

Pizza and Wings provided during this Saturday's weigh-in!!! Professional tournament scale with 0.01lb accuracy to keep those fish stories in check! I look forward to meeting all who join in on the action and share stories and tactics!!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congrats to Fleet Tracker winning the Salmon division this week with a 20lb. 6.2oz king! Runner up was Go Easy with a 14lb. 10.2oz King. Also wanted to say Congrats to BluTooth winning the Laker division with a 9lb. 4.4oz Laker. 

Big Thanks who all participated, hung out for drinks and pizza! Keep the good times rollin!

Next weekend is the 4H Fundraiser tournament so please try to join or donate if possible. We have some sponsors for next weeks event! haven't yet decided how to lay em out as of yet though. 

Chaumont Bay Marina: $50 gift certificate 

Burt Goodnough Marina:$25 gift certificate

Woody Tackle: youth fishing rod n reel

All Seasons: All seasons sweater, 2x spoons

Sonny's Fishing Center: 2x 25$ ($25 = 1 smoked and packaged fish)

post-148474-0-57272400-1471789617_thumb.jpg

post-148474-0-25745300-1471789626_thumb.jpg

post-148474-0-18703200-1471789633_thumb.jpg

Way to go fella's this is-- will be cool for the northeast guys, I would think that this will take off like wild fire as the time of the event is more suitable towards the working folks, congrats to the guys that had the biggen's and all who put their foot foreward to making this first event successful!!!

Don't forget to register your boat for this weekend's 2-day Charity Event for the Jefferson County 4H Club!

$30 per boat to enter both the Salmon and Lake Trout Division!

Register at: LCSALMONSHOWDOWN.COM

We have 5 boats registered so far, and have Cash and Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in both the Salmon and Lake Trout Divisions!

Weigh in is from 5-6PM on Saturday and Weigh in is from 2-3PM on Sunday at Bedford Creek Marina.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by Little Crappie

The LC Salmon Showdown's weigh-in on Saturday is changing from 5-6pm to 3-4pm. If anyone has any issue with this please PM or post a comment. I thought this would allow some guys to chase the evening bite. It's been pretty hot lately. 

This weeks tournament is a SALMON ONLY event. Biggest 2 fish, Total combined weight per team. Entry fee is $30 and the whole pot goes to the winning team. 

Figured we'd change it up a bit and have some fun over the holiday weekend and make a bigger pot! The lakers are lacking and the Salmon fishing is on FIRE!