Looks like Saturday will be the only day of the weekend to get out with the waves predicted for Sunday. I was out of Sodus yesterday fishing was some of the toughest I've had all year. Put five in the boat and lost two. At first we had 44 to 45 deg water down 110. Fish were stacked on bottom in 110 to 130. Then the west then North West wind turned that 110 ft water to 70 deg water fast. Start in that range work out to 180, flashers and fly's down 100 to 140 and spoons in same range did all our fish. Did have one great fish on a 400 copper but that was the only fish on copper or core. Took a brown down 140 over 200 that was a surprise LOL. Good luck let us know how you do. Sean

Looks like Saturday will be the only day of the weekend to get out with the waves predicted for Sunday. I was out of Sodus yesterday fishing was some of the toughest I've had all year. Put five in the boat and lost two. At first we had 44 to 45 deg water down 110. Fish were stacked on bottom in 110 to 130. Then the west then North West wind turned that 110 ft water to 70 deg water fast. Start in that range work out to 180, flashers and fly's down 100 to 140 and spoons in same range did all our fish. Did have one great fish on a 400 copper but that was the only fish on copper or core. Took a brown down 140 over 200 that was a surprise LOL. Good luck let us know how you do. Sean

So probably start deeper then?

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app