for sale : usa Traditional Fly Tying Materials and Equipment

Traditional Fly Tying Materials and Equipment

I am selling all of my traditional fly tying materials and equipment. I will not separate. I have everything you could imagine and it's all in great condition.

Fly tying vise, scissors, hackle gauge, thread bobbins x2,  whip finishers, 20 packs of Daiichi hooks (size 2- 20), 5 packs of Eagle Claw, 10+ whiting and metz capes saddle hackle, 10+ spools of thread, lead matchsticks, wing burners x2, dubbing blender, brass wire, lead wire, peacock herl, glow bug yarn x5, lace x2, hares mask, squirrel tail, buck tail, kip tail, ostrich plume, cud back, micro tubing, 12+ packs of dubbing, turkey feathers, pheasant tail, duck feathers, flashabou, estaz x10, plume feathers x10, 10+ colors of chenille, chrystal flash, deer hair x2, zonker strips x3, fly foam, rubber legs, celo wings, beads, cones, lure eyes, swiss straw, micro fibettes, tinsel, ultra chennille, and a storage box. Im sure theres more. Bags and bags of materials. This would make a great gift for someone looking to get started in fly tying! Im guessing retail value is close to $900.

$295 total

feel free to call me with questions 5857030969

IMG_20170125_122404228_zpsljxaovl6.jpg

• 11 months later...