Spring Browns/ Steelhead

Spring Browns/ Steelhead

I used to live in upstate New York, but moved to Nashville about 4 years ago. Im coming to New York State march 17th and staying for a week, and I would love to get onto some big trout. I used to fish the Salmon river and the Oswego, but I want to find some smaller tribs that are easier for shore fishing. Im particularly interested in fishing the mouths of tributaries for browns. Are there any good spots for this time of year? Ive read a little about fishing webster state park near rochester, and selkirk shores state park. They seem like good bets, but I'm sure there have got to be many other places that produce. Any suggestions/ advice would be greatly appreciated! Also what baits/ lures work the best for early spring trout? I fish with little cleos, river rockers, and other spoons and spinners. Are there any lures that are really hot this time of year?

-Israel