for sale : usa Navionics Premium East Card

Navionics Premium East Card

Have an older navionics premium east card (unsure of the year?). It is standard SD format so it will not work with my new helix units as they require micro SD. Card works great $50 shipped. 

IMG_0167.JPG

There's no micro chip in the bottom of the bigger size chip? Is that the chip itself it looks like there's a little slot where the chip would be??

nope that just a little finger groove to help you remove it. Its a full size SD card or else I would still be using it. Worked great in my Gen 1 HDS but I finally decided to upgrade electronics and actually start utilizing the Ipilot Link I've had for 2 years.

Edited by FishingFool34

OO'Man that sucks, why they switch things up other than you have buy more stuff!!  Is beyond me, what unit did your chip come out of, I had Lowrance's products much of my fishing, boating past. The first chip unit I ever had to buy a chip for was Elite 7hdi, that was nothing but a headache from the start and I just had and a updat installed a few week ago.

I use a Lowrance LCX-15MT, circa early 2000's, and it uses a full size SD card. I have the Navionics Western Great Lakes card in it. There are 2 card slots available. So I assume there would be a wide range of years that the seller's East card will work for.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Came out of a Gen 1 HDS 7, worked great but I needed to switch to Humminbird and a Lakemaster chip to work with the iPilot Link. Yeah it will work with a lot of the older units. I had it in a HB 788ci before and worked in that one as well, so the majority of the legacy HB units will accept it.

Edited by FishingFool34

Well that's good news for ya, at lest there should be a person out there looking for your chip. I had a HB 727 still on the back for depth and fish then I jumped through the rest of the 80's and 90's into the mid 2013-14 so I didn't really go through the early chip era. :lol: