Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jet Diver Assortment

Jet Diver Assortment includes 17- 20ft divers; 3- 30ft divers; 7 - 40ft divers. Some used, some brand new. I have used on Lake Erie, Ontario, Finger Lakes and Chautauqua. Just have way too many. Had to have um - That's what I told my beautiful wife! All for $85 ((will not separate, selling only as complete set.) If you want them shipped to you, pay by Paypal and add $10 for shipping. 

DSCN0325.JPG

DSCN0324.JPG

DSCN0321.JPG

DSCN0322.JPG

Edited by freebird18
sold - Thanks for looking.

Rusty, I still have them. I had forgotten about as I was traveling quite a bit with my job. I was considering re-posting. Since you inquired, 60 $ for the whole lot. Throw in another 7  /bucks shipping and I will cover the rest. I can accept pay-pal.

MJ

I will take if he doesn't ! Will pay paypal! Thx Jeff 

Jeff, I will wait for Rusty until  Sunday AM. You are first in line if I do not get a response. I just want to be fair to Rusty, he had to look a long way back to find the original post.

Thank you for looking yourself.

MJ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Clip-on Dipsey Diver Technique

So I happened to see this technique on a YouTube video a couple weeks ago, not sure if it's news to ppl here or not. But I figured I'd give a quick review of my first run with it yesterday. So on my wire diver setups, I tied on 30ft (you could do longer if you wanted) of 65lb braid and then a 10ft flouro leader to the end of the wire. Then you attach red OR-16 heavy releases (ones with the pin in the middle) to the front and back of the dispey diver. You attach the dipsey to the braid (double wr

in Tackle and Techniques

• Pre tied Dipsy Diver leaders for flashers and spoons reduced price

$2.00each & $3.50 shipping Can do 20 and 25 and 30 and 40 lb fluro line. 6  9. 12 or 15 ft long polomar knots crosslock barrel swivel  one end crosslock snap other end 20 & 25 for spoons 25 30 &40 for flashers send pm paypal [email protected]

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Wire diver combo

Unfortunately I have decided to retire from salmon fishing so I have started to list my equipment.   Shimano 600 lc tekota with approximately 1000' of wire with a shimano talora roller rod Tla-80mrg-2.asking $200.  Combo is in very good condition.   Located in Lancaster ny

• Can a fixed diver be used like a slide diver?

Can someone explain the setup for using a fixed dipsy diver like a slide diver.  I have read some place on this site about guys using dipsy diver like a slide diver.  Using some type of pinch pad type releases that you can put on a fixed dipsy that will allow the diver to be connect to the wire after you let out say 25 feet of wire.  It will run just like a slide diver, but you don’t have the difficulty related to storing the slide divers or the need to go out and buy a set of slide divers.  Any

in Tackle and Techniques

• 2018 Custom StealthCraft PD Jet Sled

A custom built 2018 jet sled, perfect fishing boat for skinny and shallow rivers. The manufacturer is StealthCraft Boats out of Baldwin Mi. I picked the boat up last Sept and it’s been used on the weekends on the Meramec. The motor is 2018 with low hours almost new (around 10, I make short runs to my fishing holes—about 2-3 miles). The trailer is also 2018, with many features like G2 buckles for a secure lockdown, break away tongue and rollers on the bottom of the trailer for easy on off. B