Have not fished the LOC in a long while other than during 2 summer Pro AMs, but had a friend who got me started with all this trolling addiction (my wife blames him for all the $$ I have used to fish) from the early 80's that wanted to fish it for at least a few days this week so we headed out at 5:30 to find it a little bumpier that what that "great NOAA" site had indicated last night with it's 0-1 footers but not all that bad.

So I see the nice temps that were there inside on Thursday are gone :shock: ;( unless you like fishing in a pot of boiling water. Did the east of Sandy thing and ended up with a 6 for 6 day. Skipper that was throwing up bait and had a belly that Ray would be proud of :P 1 teen king, 3 steelies and one 5 or 6 lb brown as we were getting ready to head in. All I can say is NK 42nd spoon, NK 42nd spoon, NK 42nd spoon as it took all the fish except for 1 of the steelies that hit the hammer with a green e-chip out 280.

80 - 120 feet was where we got all of them, and near the bottom. Higher rigger never moved.

Like stix said place the temp probe in the cuddy.

Maniac was that you that was waving at me today? I saw a boat with that name land a fish near me.