9/11

Billy V

We will NEVER FORGET.

My daughter has the misfortune of being born almost one year to the day later (Happy B-day P) and next year we are making a road trip on this day to Shanksville so hopefully she can begin to understand the magnitude of what happened that day and to say thanks to those that gave so much for all of us.

I hope we don't ever forget.

Not to get political but doesn't anyone see anything wrong with one of the canidates? I know he isn't iraq or anything but just the name and the running mates name you can make osama bin ladden out of. What is up with that????

Spike

His middle name is even worse!

I will say that the two of them walking down to the reflection pool today at Ground Zero together was a classy move on both candidates part and a real statement of U.S. unity to the world.

I do NOT support talking to the Iranians without preconditions.

Remember Munich??? The best thing the Carter administration ever did.

Sorry to be political...

I will say that the two of them walking down to the reflection pool today at Ground Zero together was a classy move on both candidates part and a real statement of U.S. unity to the world.

I agree! To bad they(both parties) can't work together to get this country straightened out.

We had better never ever forget that day and what they did because the day we do those dirty son of bit#@s will try something again :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

GOD BLESS AMERICA :!:

Fishing side note: they ruined fishing in front of Ginnea for me too :x ;(