Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Mooching reel

Right handed mooching reel. These are a ball if you never fished with one. Barely used, looking for $40 plus shipping.   Sent from my Pixel 3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• PENN 321GT LEFT HAND REEL

FOR SALE IS A PENN 321GT LEFT HAND REEL....NICE SHAPE..25 BUCKS...U CAN TEXT OR CALL ME AT 484-239-4723...I WILL BE IN MEXICO SEP 27-29..THEN AGAIN OCT 4-13TH...I WILL SHIP ON YOUR DIME

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• NY Musky Expo 4/25 and 4/26

Getting the groundwork done for a good sized NY Musky Show on the shores of Lake Chautauqua this coming April.   It will be held at Chautauqua Inn and Conference Center in Mayville that will have around 50 vendors that are being signed up currently , vendor list will be posted shortly. This is a great way to meet vendors, baitmakers and friends without having to drive to another state or pay huge shipping costs for rods , nets etc.   Chapter 69 Muskies Inc will cover the kids corner and I

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Any left

Really wanting to get up and make a run at some mature kings but with it being mid September and having all this rain i am  worried that the mature fish will have pushed up into the rivers . Any reports for the Oswego  or Henderson staging fish would be appreciated . Will likely be up Tuesday and Wendsday thanks .

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• NY Musky Inc

Meetings are held at 7:00pm on the third Monday of each month. We meet over at the Moose Lodge in Henrietta, NY.   + DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION ========================================   After talking to Solgrande tonight and others in the past, I have really got to thinking about why NY is the only state with out an active chapter of MI. I have always wanted muskies stocked in Conesus Lake and other local waterways and from what I know, it would be very difficult to do without an organize

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)