Sold / Closed 15 hp Mercury 4 stroke kicker

I have a 2004 15 hp Merc 4 stroke electric start with controls in perfect running super low miles condition. It doesn't have 100 hours on it.  New carb last year (not rebuilt....new carb) because motor sat so many years without hardly running it just wouldn't idle right but new carb cleaned that right up and it runs perfect!  Not tiller control, set up to be kicker. I also put new plugs in last fall, changed the motor oil and filter and gear oil. It's ready to go.

I bought it from a dealer that serviced it since new. It came off a bass tracker.  Dealer told me the owner bass fished, and never used a kicker and as far as he knew it hadn't been run except periodic servicing. Since I owned it, 3 or 4 years now, I only used it for trolling maybe 5 times. I just prefer my main outboard motor over a kicker because I can dial in my speed better with the main. Comes complete with brand new 4 blade prop, wiring harness and controls ready to install.

I will also include my ez steer to attach to the main. The bracket on the main broke though when another boater hit it last year at the dock.  I might have some spare parts though to fix it, or just order new bracket.  

Since its complete low hours package with new carb, 2 props, complete controls and wiring plus ez steer, I'm asking $1500.  Great motor, Someone's gonna be very happy :-)

I can take vid of it running as it's still on the boat.  I can deliver the week of the LOC, as I will be in NY starting the 10th.  Motor is outside Quakertown Pa right now.

lucky enuff sandy hook.jpg

Edited by Fishtails

Yes...still available.  

Things I forgot to mention, but was just asked.

No, it does not have power trim

It's a long shaft (20")

More Pics...

0501191112.jpg

0501191113.jpg

0501191114.jpg

0501191114a.jpg

0501191115.jpg

0501191111.jpg

0501191640.jpg

Edited by Fishtails