Brand New HAIBAO Surfcasting fishing reels.

Brand New HAIBAO Surfcasting fishing reels.

Brand New HaiBao #80, 6 ball bearing Gear Ratio 4.1:1 , 12#test/170 yrds, (Not a Bait Runner. This is a Very LARGE Surf Reel!)),

minor chip on mounting foot; should not impact operation. $55

Brand New. HAIBAO J3/40 4 ball bearing baitrunner, unknown Gear Ratio #12/130 yrds $75

Brand New. HAIBAO J3/40 10 ball bearing baitrunner, 5.5:1 Gear Ratio #12/130 yrds$95

http://home.maine.rr.com/newengland/

E mail me at [email protected]

[http]

Your Kidding right :rofl: Surf casting reels!!!!!!! I will buy one when they stock Blues and stripers in Lake Ontario.Move on to another site.and have a great day :lol:

ITs OK if your Rods nnot big enough to handle one. You dont have to be embarrased.

I see your from Mass. Here is a fishing tip. there is a Big Pond due east with Big fish in it.

giant%20fish.jpg

Capt Walt

[email protected]

This guy is on the local boards out here in N.E. He is always trying to sell stuff and that includes his boat and his charter business. I guess Ebay is not too profitable for him and he needs other venues to move his junk. Bring us something we need Walt.

Bad Maine Joke:

Did you know they invented the tooth brush in Maine? It wouldnt have make sense to call it a "teeth brush" because most Mainers only have one tooth left in their head.

"Save a fish...Eat a lobsta!"

Brad: I see you Pro-Nounce aNNDover with your nose in the sky.

So. What would you like to purchace? I have some nice Hunting Rifles & shotguns for sale. .340 Mag Weatherby, 12 GA. .50cal

or Maybe Fishing tackle? Ill include written instructions for you. You kin git one or more of yur Kin to read for ya!

1) Take stick.

2) tie string to stick

3) tie string to hook (Thats the saftey pin for MASS compliance)

4) tie worm to hook

Walt,

Maybe you can ship some of that now inexpensive lobster out to the guys in NY and PA and make some $$ doing it.

They are looking for downriggers, Shimano or Penn reels with level winds, planer boards and masts, kicker motors, rod holders, big lake spoons and stick baits. Got any of this stuff?

See you in York ME for the new year!

BTW - North andover is a different town from Andover. They have all the old $$$$.