Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2019 King of the oak Dates put on by ernsts lake breeze marina ...won't let me attach the file... just figured somebody may want to know!!! Condor event #1 Fri June 7th, Agitator Jack Memorial #2 July 13th, Keith Poland Memorial #3 August 17th, Jonny V Memorial #4 September 1st.... can go to Ernst's Lake breeze marina on Facebook for more info or contact info

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Well I thought I would get an early start on this thread this year. Normally I dont start this thread until after Labor Day but I'm starting to see a ton of deer cam pics from people and the 2019 "hunting" talk has started. 2018 ended for me with a bit of disappointment. I had my opportunities but never connected. One of the biggest changes for this year was to invest in my firearms. With all the time i put in the woods it was apparent I needed to ensure my equipment wouldnt fail me. I purchased

in Big / Small Game

• 2019 WATERFOWL SEASON !!!!

Two more weeks and the season begins !! Went to the lease to build a blind today , got most of it done . Just have to finish the sides and roof then brush it in . Might do that Tuesday. Can't wait !!! Feel free to post pics of your hunt and a storyline if need . No locations I don't care about that Good luck to all !!!   Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• 2019 Starcraft STX 2050

My 2019 boat is up for sale and this one is LOADED! I love the white motor, not only does it look sweet, but its also SUPER easy to keep clean, I don’t know why they don’t just make all motors white… This one had a Bimini and full enclosure, super nice! The electronics are tip top, super clean sonar readings, the active imaging side scan and downscan is money. This boat is my first with the 15hp fuel injected Mercury Kicker. It starts on a dime and its nice to know you have that 12amp alternator

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Delayed Rut this year- Nov 4, 2019

I believe the rut is delayed this year in my observations and many hours on the deer stand. Not seeing cruising bucks, scrapes are not as prevalent and are not being refreshed. Saw 10 does in a field at 430 last night, not a single buck. Also, the I90 between Buffalo and Rochester has had very few deer roadkill's. Only two this morning.  This is one of my best guages since I live near Buffalo and drive to Rochester every day. Each year, I can tell peak of rut by the number of dead bucks on the r

in Big / Small Game

• 2019 LOTSA Salmon School Update from Joe Yaeger, Club President

"Just a quick update on the Salmon School this coming January 18th. As of November 1st over 100 seats have been sold and sales are on the same pace as last year’s sellout by the first week of Dec. Andy, Matt and Pete are working hard on it and have a lot of material to cover. Bringing in Karl and Lance for their specific areas of expertise will even add more value to the offering. Here is a quick video message from the presenters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrDbZvdSV0 .   The mai

in Open Lake Discussion