Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chinook35

Sold / Closed Two boat seats for sale. Like new condition. No posts. 50 bucks for the pair local pick up in Watertown area no ship

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 24 gun Gunsafe. For sale

I’m selling because I’m moving to Tennessee and it can’t come with me the dimensions is 30” width 24”deep and 60” tall please txt me for pictures 7178805240 I’d like to get 300 for it     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• For sale 2009 Starcraft Fishmaster 2100 $24,500

For sale is my 2009 Starcraft Fishmaster 2100 with a 2009 150 HP Mercury Optimax(600 hours) and 2001 9.9 HP Mercury kicker motor. Included are 2 Lowrance Combo sonar GPS units linked together. 2 cannon Mag 10 downriggers, planet board mast with planer boards, new Troll-master remote throttle along with EZ steer. Bought newer model that fishes the same as this one. Ready to fish Today-nothing needed. Located near Syracuse NY.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United    

• 4 Diawa Sealine 47 LC's for sale $150.00

I have 4-  47 LC's for sale, They are in good condition. 1 has a power handle and 1 is in need of a lense cover for the counter . Other than that, they are good.. I have not used them in a few years. The drags were gone over at Tuna's Reel Troubles several years ago.  Good clickers.  If interested let me know. I will be at Sodus Bay early next week.

• New Fishing Buddy

Yesterday afternoon the storm cells split North and South of Dean's so once the radar cleared I hit the water with my new fishing partner. At 7 weeks old I wasn't sure how it would go but she's completely unfazed being on the water.  Even took her first swim once we landed and loaded out the boat. Ran lines from Sheldrake running North in the middle.  Had a fun battle with a good legal salmon hitting a super slim glow frog on a rigger down 60 . A few skippies then some Lakers on f

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Brand new Igloo STX 150 Model 44808 $135

I had to buy two of these to ensure I had one for my next fish trip because the 1st seller drug his feet for a week and I didn't trust that it would make it to me on time. The best price I am seeing is $139.99 plus tax on the web right now. Mine is here and now. I am down near Binghamton, NY in Owego,NY 13827 , "NOT OSWEGO"!  This can be picked up there thru 22Aug. After that I can bring to Fairhaven 23Aug "after 6PM on 23rd" to Labor Day. I can even deliver to Fairhaven boat Launch 5:15 am 24Au