Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pennfish

for sale : usa Thule Wind defector for kayak or bike rack

Posted (edited)

Thule Wind defector for kayak rack. All brackets are there. Located in Sodus Point.

wind screen.jpg

Edited by Pennfish
wording

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Wind turbines on Lake Erie

Big can of WORMS by jojo wilczewski 17 minutes ago Goodday Jojo want to know how we all Feel about the wind turbines out on Lake Erie? They are claiming environmental harm and. Harm to the fishery? I don’t see either. I only see a clean free power supply . Of course I see the wind mills but don’t see the harm? No body ever opposes a sky scraper or a grain mill and they are just as visible. The birds still run into both types of structures And both are not natural. I am for the power

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Wind Turbines on Lake Ontario!

Here is a little something we better keep an eye on. If this proposal goes through we may find that these "terrorist ' targets will be protected by exclusion bouys , just like the nukes . I guess that would put many square miles of prime fishing water off limits. http://www.bewarenywind.blogspot.com

in Open Lake Discussion

• West wind this weekend

They are calling for west wind of 8 notts for Mexico for Saturday. What your guys thoughts for Saturday?

in Open Lake Discussion

• Wind and waves

Left this morning with the forecast of 2-3 mph NW winds. Thinking the lake should be pretty flat, I was surprised to see white caps and rollers with winds at 12 knots out at 200 fow. It's too much for my 18ft aluminum, so we went home. What is a good source for wind and waves? And why is there 3 knot winds on the shore and 12 knot winds 2 miles out?   Thanks for the help

in Open Lake Discussion

• After all this wind

How messed up will  lake ontario be after all this wind, waves. Looks like it's not settling down till Tuesday.

in Open Lake Discussion