Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gator

209 magnum primers

Does anyone have a local source for either Blackhorn powder or 209 magnum primers? The CC! 209M and the Federal 209A primers are out-of-stock everywhere I look online. Thanks!

I've used a standard shotgun primer for 15 years .Killed 20 - 25 deer with inline . Never bought special inline primers and they worked just fine but I do favor Federals .

Winchester makes special in-line primers that bass pro seems to always have. I ordered 1 pack to try and they accidentally sent me 10 packs so pretty much set for life. But have had no issue and the gun always is consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Wolverine Silver Streak Spoon Collection - Standard & Magnum Sizes

I've got (9) lots of standard size Silver Streak salmon spoons and (8) lots of Magnum size Silver Streak salmon spoons up for sale.    There's a total of 211 standard size spoons and 165 Mag spoons in the collection.     Many of these spoons have been doctored up to create something a little different from the standard presentation provided by Wolverine.     They have been hard and fast steady producers in the Great Lakes for years.     I used to be a charter boat captain, and I'v

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Cannon Magnum 10 electric downriggers questions

Hello I am writing from Canada's west coast. I just bought a used Cannon Magnum 10 electric downrigger. I have used Cannon manuals, but never electric. I see some Cannon pointers in another thread, so I'm hoping someone might be able to answer a few questions I have. The downrigger didn't come with a user manual! There are two buttons, one is toggle up/down, which is self-explanatory. The other one is a white push button that you can't push in or pull out, and it isn't clear what it does.

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• NEW MAGNUM SILVER STREAKS *price drop*

New packs of 10 Magnum Silver Streak Spoons.  $38 for 10 new in package.    **SEE PICTURES BELOW**   PRICE DROP TO $35 PER 10.  Buyer pays shipping.    BUY MORE LOTS AND THE SHIPPING GOES DOWN AS I CAN COMBINE THEM.   I ALSO HAVE STANDARD SIZE LOTS AVAILABLE IF INTERESTED CALL 586 557 8969

• 2 cannon magnum 10a downriggers $450

Hello I am located in Watertown ny. I am selling 2 cannon magnum 10 a electric downriggers both have double rod holders added to them and have some cable on both with swivel bases.    Asking 500  for the pair    Also have another magnum 10a but I need to fix the up and down button on it. Will sell that one also if interested 

• Blackhorn 209 Muzzleloading Powder

I have had four guys ask me in the last two weeks if we carry Blackhorn 209 powder.  I spoke with my manager and we will start to carry it.  We won't get a lot at once but we will start carrying it soon at Runnings Brockport.  We just got a bunch of CVA and Traditions products.  From what my coworkers say, the muzzleloading stuff sells fast.  

in Big / Small Game