Jump to content

SCGFA update - Spring Salmon Derby & 3x3 Salmon Classic

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone.
After postponing & waiting a couple weeks & evaluating the current situation it has been decided that the 2020 Spring Salmon Derby will be canceled. The Summer Splash For Cash Derby for now, is still scheduled to start Sat June 13 and we will re-evaluate the situation as we get closer. Those who bought Spring Derby tickets you are entitled to a full refund or you may use your Spring ticket for the Summer if you wish. Please email us at [email protected] if you purchased online and want your refund. Otherwise please visit the outlet you bought yours from.
Also it has been decided that the 2020 PORT DALHOUSIE 3X3 SALMON CLASSIC will be postponed to Labor Day weekend. If you registered online already you are entitled to a full refund if you wish. Email us at [email protected]
Take care everyone
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...