86 Imperial VC230

1986 Imperial VC230 (23’) Boat is in fair condition and solid all around. Except for some minor cosmetic imperfections on the exterior. (Normal wear and tear for a 30+ year old boat. Motor is a Mercruiser 4.3 liter V6 (hours unknown) but runs well and has never given me an issues. I am the 3rd owner of this boat. This boat has been good to me and I hate to see it go. But I want to go bigger. Since I’ve owned it I’ve only had to replace a few minor things. Starter, starter relay, water pump impeller and little odd and end stuff. Trailer is a galvanized 1985 loadrite Trailer will need a little attention as the brakes do not work. Included in the sale: Humminbird fish finders/gps combos (8xx and 597ci combos) Fish hawk x4 purchased brand new in 2015 4 cannon electric downriggers Traxtech tracks and rod holders Anchor/ropes Boat bumpers 2 big jon planer reels w/i double keel otter boats All of the safety equipment. I also have 2 traxtech deck chairs basically everything except my tackle is included in the sale. Boat is turn key and ready to fish. Boat will be located in Oswego, NY for the year. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

View the full article