90-200 hp Outboard with controls

I am looking to upgrade my powerplant on the Lund. Its an 87 V4 Johnson thats nickel and diming me a bit and want to get myself ready if there is anything available out there now.

I would be interested in a newer outboard 2 or 4 stroke in the 90-150 hp range it can take up to a 200 hp if available. I found a few on craigslist but nothing worth jumping all over. If any of you know of a sign up for sale in a garage or tackle shop snap a pic and drop the info to me. The main thing is reliable, and affordable. Thanks in advance guys

Jax, if you dont troll with the main it might be worth it to keep it alive. I bought a motor off ebay and ended up having it rebuilt anyway. Its better to spend hundreds than thousands is what im trying to say. If the VRO is an issue, bypass it and mix the oil yourself. This way you dont have to worry and you save cash. The motor I bought WAS rebuilt half assed, then Pugsley's built it right good luck.

Thats where I get my work done is up at Ras Outboard. They do great work, and wont BS you. That is a little steep for me to swing right now but I appreciate the info. ;)