LOTSA 2021 TOURNAMENT

The 2021 LOTSA tournament is a little over a month away! We are excited to get the tournament back to "normal" with the picnic and raffle back this year! Please get signed up and let's bounce back after covid with a bigger and even better tournament! The LOTSA tournament website is live and ready for sign ups!     

https://lotsa1.org/

• 5 weeks later...

Hi LOTSA members! Our club tournament is approaching and just over a week away! I just want to remind everyone that the sign ups close on this upcoming Tuesday. Pleased get signed up and get ready to catch some of those big kings that are out there this year! I also want to inform everyone of a few things/ updates. We will be going back to the buffet style bbq dinner instead of the original prepackaged meal that we originally had planned. With this being said, a ticket will still be REQUIRED to eat. We also received a donation in honor of Harry Zimmerman. At his wife's request, it will go toward kids prizes. The kids (under 16 years of age) MUST fish to have a chance at winning the prizes. So please get the kids involved in this great sport and get them out fishing!  We are also paying back at least 8 spots for the Saturday main tournament and possibly more if additional boats sign up. Lastly, I want to remind everyone that we will have a Big Fish payout on Friday along with the traditional top 3 spots receiving money. Please direct message me with questions! 

LOTSA Members - 

We are changing the location for the Saturday weigh in and picnic location to accommodate the large number of boats and individuals who have already signed up. We were unable to get our usual large pavilion at Krull Park this year and we decided based upon the signups so far, that we need a larger location to make it work for us. We will now be at the Olcott Harbor Resort. This is located directly across the road from The Boat Doctors. There is a large parking lot there and two party tents which we will be using for the Saturday event. I want to throw out a big thank you to Nike and the Olcott Harbor Resort for helping us out last minute. Come and support this local campground and motel the same way they supported LOTSA.