Not much of a report because I couldn't find much. I started in 60 fow and went out to 150 fow. Almost nothing on the screen and I was down 110 feet and it was still 60 degrees so hopefully the lake sets up better soon. Anyone having any luck? I never even got a hit. Tried for about 4 hours in the morning.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I went out for a afternoon troll on 6/23. I started in 300 fow just west of the plant. I got a coho with a mixed veggie on a 300 copper in 400 fow. I stayed at 400 fow heading west and got a steelhead 100 down on a stinger sized fat nancy. I turned back and trolled in 350 fow and got a 13 lb king 120 down on a SD white green dot and stud fly and a skippy 105 down on the fat nancy.

So looks like deeper water for me next time maybe launch from a different spot. I have been launching from Mexico this year because we live close by but it takes twice the distance to hit the deep water like I used to get to out of Oswego. I didn't realize that until I started looking at depth charts recently.

• Like 1