Niagara Bar 4-26

Bill,

Still a bit early for the kings on the US side. Usually we find a fair number of lake trout before the kings show up. I would set up a king program, riggers with sliders and divers. Start with black and purple with glow (NK vampires, Moonshine Bruisers, Purple thunders) on the riggers with silver orange slider on one side and a red and white honeybee on the other. Start in 60 fow and try to cover the entire column top to bottom. A 200' copper would be a good idea as well. A black and purple bomber or watermellon reef runner would be a good idea first thing in the morning on the boards as well.

If the kings are there they will bite if they are still in canada you will do ok on lakers.

Good luck,

CC

The info you gave me paid off. Two of my friends and I went to Olcott Sat. 4-25 because of the mud coming out of the river. We had a good day by our standards. We got 5 lakers all on the same black and purple spoon with the green eye. I don't know who makes the spoon because I bought it used in a bulk lot, but it worked !

:beer: