for sale : usa 18 FT Blue Fin Sea King Boat Motor and Trailer Complete Fishing Package

DoubleJ

1982 18 Ft Blue Fin Sea King Model 6Ft 8in wide Bimini Top with side curtains and Rear door. Complete trailer able mooring cover.

Galvanized Shoreline Trailer with New tires , rims , bearings and spare tire with swivel jack.

TWO  2000 Mercury 25 HP Bigfoot motors.Electric Start with Electric Trim and Tilt.

2 Fuel tanks with Fuel lines

2 Batteries , 2 fuse boxes with Guest battery selector and a Guest Dual battery charger.

Rule automatic bilge pump.

Lowrance HD-5 fish finder with GPS

Ray Marine VHF radio with 8 ft Shakespeare Folding  antenna

Jensen marine CD Radio with 4 speakers

2 Penn 820 model electric down riggers with dual rod holders . 48 in boomers with swivel bases and 2 -12 lb weights

Big John 5 ft dual planer board mast with 2 cannon planer boards.

6 - Ram Tube folding rod holders

Boat includes 3 quick mount docking fenders with 4 mooring lines.

Mercury parts and service manual and electronics manual included.

I purchased this boat New in 1982 and in 2000 the boat was completely restored. The boat was repainted, the floor were replaced and new seating installed. All of the wiring was replaced with dual fuse boxes.2 brand new motors were installed with dual batteries , charger and battery switch.

I used to live in central Massachusetts and fished the Quabbin reservoir. They had a engine size limit of 25HP. We would take one prop off when we fished. I also had 3 kids and they wanted to go tubing on local ponds , that's the reason for dual engines. In 2005 I purchased a New 24 ft Hardtop and this boat has only been used 1 or 2 times a year. Both engines have less then 500 hrs on them and were always serviced with Synthetic engine and drive oil..

The boat, trailer and components are  in excellent working condition.This boat has always been covered and garaged.  This package is ready to go fishing.

Asking price 10,000. Feel free to Message or call 508 414 8860 or email at [email protected]

The boat is located in Stering NY

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg