Jump to content

uglyokuma

Members
  • Posts

    176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by uglyokuma

  1. TTT Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Good luck finding them, I have been searching for the old 9ft light action rods with no luck. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. U have any 9’ light action ones that you would be willing to part with? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Riester I sent you a PM about the ugly stiks. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. I would be interested in Laurvick releases if you would separate them. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Okay sorry to hear that I would have loved to have had em Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. I think those are the ones I will double check in the AM. Would you be willing to sell them?
  8. Bump Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Looking to buy a couple 9’ old style Ugly Stik down rigger rods. Anyone have 1 or two they could spare? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. How many places in each division for the derby? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  11. Do these riggers read in meters or feet? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Will there be a kids division? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. They have a gold backs Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  14. I am trying to learn how to paint my own lures and I am looking to buy old Stinger Scorpion spoons or old Jr. Thundersticks. Don't really care how they look I plan on striping them and re painting. Here what I have done so far. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  15. We have always had them and they come in cycles. Usually we have them bad for a year or two then we have 3 years of less. All depends on when they apply the lampreyacide and how high or low the water level is when the do it. That's my 2 cents at least. I know one year the water level was so high that the fish ladder wasn't a barrier at all. Many of them just blew on by and did there thing. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  16. Fall Creek was loaded this spring too. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  17. I am on Keuka outlet a lot for work and it gets loaded every year with lampreys. Some days u can't cross the creek w/o seeing 2 or 3. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  18. I am on Keuka outlet a lot for work and it gets loaded every year with lampreys. Some days u can't cross the creek w/o seeing 2 or 3. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  19. Congrats Kade! Nice work Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  20. Papa Smurf Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  21. Will 10 colors fit on a penn 320 GTI? I have a few just collecting dust so I thought I would put them to work.
  22. Is 27 lb test necessary for fish the finger lakes??
  23. Looking to set up a couple rods with leadcore for trolling on the finger lakes. What brand do folks prefer? What lb test should I get?
  24. Just the prop on the shaft and I still have the same play when I really bear down on the nut?.
  25. I currently run a 115 hp Mercury Optimax on my boat and I noticed Thursday while checking thing out that the prop has about 1/8 to 1/4 inch of play in and out. I pulled the prop off and checked everything out and reassemble it and it still slide in and out the same amount. Is this normal?? If not how do I fix it?? Thanks for any input
×
×
  • Create New...