I have a Lowrance 334c that I use on my boat in the summer and I ice fish with it in the winter. I was able to buy all the parts and the case through cabela's so all I do is take the display off the boat and mount it on my ice fishing set up. I absolutely love it, the gps is nice to have too.
I would start by turning auto sensitivity off and then turn the sensitivity to 100% and back it off as need be to get rid of some of the noise. Most of the time for jiggin I can run my Lowrance at 98-100% senitivity. Hope this helps ya
Trolled sticks and stingers off planner boards and went 14 for 17. Caught 2 nicer fish, a Brown right at 10lbs and a LL that was just shy of 8lbs. Here a couple of pics, I don't think my nephew will forget this day of fishin' for a long time.
Can a person launch just south of route 20 and motor up the river to just below the gates/ dams and fish or is there or is there a distance you have to stay away from the damn. Thanks for any feedback.
Anyone know where I could get some replacement handles for my Okuma LC reels?
I been looking around on the internet and I'm not coming up with much, thanks for any input.
What is everyone favorite wading jacket.
I use to have a Hodgeman jacket that really worked out well for probably3 or 4 years. Then this last one I got was a Cabela's gore-tex jacket. I have had two of them and I don't think either one has lasted more than a year?
Thanks for any input guys