Jump to content

uglyokuma

Members
  • Posts

    176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by uglyokuma

  1. Anyone know what the hours are that someone will be at the shop at Myers today?
  2. What was the final tally on what was donated to Hospice?
  3. Would any one be interested in two older Lowrance HDS 8's with transducers and two structure scans units for side scanning? I will add pictures later if folks are interrested.
  4. Right there with ya, I will glady buy any you don't. They are great trolling rods. I have purchased several that were beat up, stripped them, and rebuilt them so the can fish another day.
  5. Has anyone tried these for their trolling motor?
  6. The 17.5 lb Laker was legit, it was the biggest Laker by far I have ever had in my boat. We caught it on a wire dipsey with a stinger spoon in toe on a long lead.
  7. Thanks for putting on another great derby Bear and crew it’s much appreciated. The third place Laker made a young man’s week.
  8. Gotta love the uglystik rigger rods and a youngsters smile.
  9. I am interested in the ugly stiks if the they are available.
  10. If I want to mail a check to enter the derby who should the check be made out to? Thanks for info
  11. Do any of the tackle shops like Narby’s carry them? Thank again for your help Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  12. Where can I couple shark downrigger weights or pancake type weights in the Buffalo-Rochester area? Thanks for any help Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. We can enter at Myers up until this evening correct?
  14. I spent 8-10 hours on the water the last 3 days. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  15. Jigging has been awesome early in the morning for me but has petered out by 7:30 most days. So I don’t think the water clarity is a major factor unless the fish can see better in low light conditions when there is what seems to be a algae bloom. That being said trolling had been good in deep water when the jigging bite slows. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. I saw a pic of Lake Trout out of Keuka a few years back that had about a pound of just plastic baits in its gut. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. U and me both, they are hard to come by. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. TTT Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  19. Bump Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Hopefully someone can fix my typo on the title cause I can’t. fixed it Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. 22 hand painted crankbaits/ stickbaits, 2 custom painted trolling spoons, and box. Each lure has SS black split rings and black nickel hooks. Each lure is coated with a 2 ton epoxy and there is two of each. $150 firm. . Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Price for the whole lot? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Old style Ugly Stiks all the way Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...