Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Good luck bill. I am working tomorrow but will be out this week with the muzzleloader!
  2. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. I purchased mine from sportsmans guide and it was cheaper than anywhere else. It came with a Konus Pro scope. I was worried the scope was going to be crap but it is a really nice scope. They sell them with scope rings already mounted with no scope or just the gun. If you have a favorite optic, I would just buy the gun and add your own optic. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. CVA Accura v2 with the nitride barrel. Awesome gun! I shoot the blackhorn also. Make sure you buy the special blackthorn breech plug. I only shoot 105 grains of powder. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Congrats Tommy! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  6. [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Congrats Dan. Not bad for a couple days in the woods! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  8. That would not be fun if you fell! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Thanks Billy!
  10. Anyone know of a collector in the Rochester area that buys stuff? My boss has some really old reels and steel rods he is looking to get rid of.
  11. Nice job Dan. Now get that buck!
  12. You just need to stay in the woods and not leave until the season is over. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Horrible.... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. There hard to revive after taking a 50 cal slug at 20yds. You blow in their nose and the air comes out of their chest! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Had to mercy kill a button buck that someone shot this morning. It took him an hour to go 60 yds. I watch him fall three times. He finally hobbled into the clearing and I put him down. He was shot from the front and the slug was in the front right shoulder. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. They were the crossbow ones Brian. The Montec shoot very good out of my crossbow. I was surprised. Not much adjustment which was nice. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. I always get harassed about how warm it is in my tent too. I like being comfortable!
  18. You can never be too prepared!
  19. I am picking mine up tomorrow and it is $75.00
  20. 585-880-4638 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  21. No kidding! Horrible walk in. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Shoot a monster tomorrow Tommy! You deserve it! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  23. Swan market venison goodies! Slim sticks and jerky!! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Walmart special scope mounts! Nice! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. The 50 fish limit is too much in the Fingerlakes IMO. If you look at a lake like Honeoye compared to Seneca, they have the same limit yet on has way less acreage to yield more perch.
×
×
  • Create New...