Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. The biggest factor you guys are leaving out is snow. Lots of snow = insulation and poor ice making.
  2. Its going to be a horrible ice season. I have 7300 Gambler Rig skirts in stock and have nothing else to tie this winter. I have all the time in the world to ice fish this winter.
  3. You could have missed an afternoon hunt on a very limited schedule to take your wife to the orthopedic surgeon after she fell in the driveway and broke her arm. I also missed Saturdays evening hunt with my son because I had to force her to go to urgent care!
  4. After talking with you earlier this year, I think more people would benefit from a better explanation of how the trawls work.
  5. Congrats again Keith. It is awesome to see that you killed the buck you chased for two years! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  6. Someone in this thread got a good one this morning! Story and pics to come. I only saw the doe that was with the buck he shot! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  7. Anyone seeing anything? Dead where I am. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  8. That’s cheating. He should have to drag that beat out! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  9. Hunted with Gator in his land in the rain. I had three doe bed down in front of me at 7:45 and take a 2 hour nap. That got broke up by a basket six that walked right under me. A little later a decent seven point strolled through the brush to my north. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  10. Don't you ice fish Les?
  11. Congrats Longspurs! Great buck! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  12. [emoji1303]. Thank you sir! See you there! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Congrats Joe! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  14. Thank you! I am looking forward to coming again this spring!
  15. Has the date been set for this show yet?
  16. Congrats FISHMANDAN!
  17. Me too Bill. It has been way too quiet around here lately.
  18. Looking at the wave and wind forecast, it doesn't look fishable.
  19. Check with Motoman on here. He is painting spoons and he is doing most of Fingerlakes tackles colors. You can also check them out on facebook at Hawks Tackle.
  20. Drop your climber in the woods and go park. My buddy used to lock his climber to a tree so someone wouldn't swipe it while he was gone.
  21. We fished the bay this morning and it was slow. Found one small pocket of fish and managed 21 so so perch between three guys. The Lake Ontario bays seem a couple weeks behind this year compared to last year.
  22. He has done three deer for me in the past two years. Great guy and does a good job. No hair!
×
×
  • Create New...