Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Coyotes running across Braddock Bay when we were ice fishing Monday! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. More than likely it is a bad board. It is the most common thing to go on Cannon riggers. Easy fix. Fish 307 has replacement boards.
  3. Update: Lake Ontario temp 1/10/14 - 34 degrees 1/10/15 - 34 degrees 1/10/16 - 42 degrees 1/10/17 - 37 degrees 1/10/18 - 35 degrees 1/10/19 - 39 degrees looking good so far!
  4. We are remodeling our down stairs and we are changing the theme. There is three pictures and two lab figurines up for sale. I want to sell all of these as a package deal. I will not ship. Local pick up or I can meet up in the Greece Hilton area. $50.00 for everything. The big picture is 29”x34”, the medium picture is 18 1/2” x 22 1/2”, and the small picture is 10 1/2” x 12 1/2”. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Gambler Rigs will be there! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. I have been running Saltists since they came out with zero issues. They are both great reels and worth the money. The only pro I see with the Saltist is the drag adjustments are better when you adjust it. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Great stuff Bill! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Great stuff Bill! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Did you get the one with the stainless barrel or Nitride finish?
  10. Good luck Matt. You are due!
  11. Honeoye, Conesus, Greece ponds, braddock Bay, Canadice, Hemlock and Oneida are my favorites. Lots of variety of species to choose from. For starts, you will need jigging rods, tip ups, a tent, and an auger.
  12. One year ago today, our intake temp was 35 degrees. We are currently sitting at 40 degrees. Hopefully this pattern continues and the lake temp is not cold too long.
  13. The guy I am working with does not like those Christmas lights. I like keeping the sound up and scaring the crap out of him when it is quiet!
  14. Only one diver rod. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. CVA Accura V2 50 cal with the Nitride finish. Cant go wrong Rob.
  16. I would go with the Saltists over the sealines for Kings.
  17. I'm hoping big time! We need another big alewife hatch.
  18. You too Billy.
  19. Love those pig browns! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. I tired torpedo a couple years ago and went back to Malin. I was having trouble with it unraveling and they told me it was an issue with my reel. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  21. My buddy has the CVA wolf and it is a great gun. The optima and Accura V2 are better options. I have the Accura V2 with the Nitride finish and love it. Super accurate shooting gun and easy to clean.
  22. It came on a standard Moonshine Green Jeans off of a diver.
  23. As long as winter does not get dragged out until April, I think we will be fine.
×
×
  • Create New...