Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. It is coming tomorrow on April Fools day.
  2. I have mine on 40’s. Ten colors on 50’s. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. They don’t make it last Sandy creek! If it did happen to make it past Sandy, I would say 27 days. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Not on the floor mats but the bed liner might be a different story!
  5. I purchased a new truck today and have some weather tech floor mats for sale. 2014 Ford F-150 front floor mats. They are used. I will not ship. Local Pickup in Hilton / Greece area. $50.00. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Is two ten colors enough?
  7. They may swim away but their chances of survival are slim. Hanging on a scale vertical is horrible for big lakers. The DEC warns against holding big lake trout, musky and large northerns vertical because it damages their internal organs.
  8. Try the GPS Store. They have a ton of Lowrance transducers.
  9. If anyone is interested in pre ordering their Gambler Rigs, you can contact me through email, cell (call or text), or facebook messanger. I will NOT be bringing Hammerhead Cowbells with me to the show since Jim Piano will be there (deal we have). If you want to order tournament packs, you will have to pre order. I have a limited supply of 4/0 SS and aluminum cowbells in stock. All tournament pack pre orders will have to be done by 3/27/19 so I have time to get more cowbells if needed. Contact info: email - [email protected] Cell - (585)727-9279
  10. I don't know how you guys do it. All I ever find are dead heads. I walked around Gators land with him Wednesday and all I found was three doe skulls and a fox skull...... I have put a ton of time in and never have found a shed.
  11. At least you guys had a chance to eat. All I could do is sit there and smell them cooking!
  12. We are seeing a bunch in the intake screens also.
  13. I will be out of town the day of the tournament! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. They tried them in Lake O years ago I believe and they did not do well. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Sounds like one possible reason we are not seeing 20lb steelhead either....... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Gambler Rigs will donate another prize pack. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. 300 and 500 are my best two. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. I run two on two separate transducers. I run them on different frequencies. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. I think the regulation sucks because there are some tribs that hold perch and you can not fish a bottom rig or drop shot them. It sucks. I understand why they have it but it just screws guys fishing a legit method. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Nice job! Just be careful using a drop shot on the tribs. Most tribs or parts of the tribs it is illegal. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. https://coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov/modis/modis.php?region=e&page=1&template=sub&image=t1.19071.1650.LakeErie.143.250m.jpg This was four days ago. There should be a lot less ice after the past two days.
×
×
  • Create New...