Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Horrible and Tragic accident. This could have happened to any of us no matter what sized boat you are in.
  2. The price is too low! I have seen them more expensive that this! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. I have heard of issues with the battery cables inside breaking, or the probes getting hit on something and breaking it internally. Call Fish Hawk and see what they will do. Their Customer service is awesome.
  4. My one probe I have had since they brought out the X4. I purchased it the first year it come out. It works flawlessly. My spare probe just sits in the case and has never seen water. Keep doing what you are doing and it will last a long time.
  5. I have found fewer riggers seem to be getting those fish to commit this season.
  6. I believe so Chris. I can double check when I get home.
  7. I had this situation on the lake Monday. Rag boat was coming right up the stern side of use. He just about ran my otter boat over.........
  8. Find where 62* water intersects the bottom. Run smaller spoons in black and silver or greens close to the bottom and cover the water just inside and outside of the area that 62* intersects the bottom.
  9. It is warmer. I have 61* at our intake at work. It was 41 on Tuesday.
  10. It does not. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  11. Brand new Okuma Cold Water 10’6” diver rod. I won this rod at the Orleans County Derby awards ceremony. $35.00 local pick up only. I’m located in Hilton. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Today, tonight, tomorrow and Thursday is going to really screw us! It is what it is. Guys on the east end should get ready. Any day these kings are going to vanish and show up in Oswego. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  13. Crazy day Bill. We fished East in tight and pounded mature kings. Lots of kings, some bows, browns and lakers with one at 20lbs in the mix. Temp is high. We fished the top 40’. Nothing like watching mature kings smash a high rigger or high diver!! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United Double with a 22lb and a 24lb king. Keith’s 27.05
  14. If I had manual riggers, I would catch way less fish! As soon as a rod fires, the rigger comes up and goes back down before the fish gets to the boat! Catching big Lakers is all about having zero down time. You can’t catch them when rods are not in the water! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  15. Narbys in Oak Orchard usually has the divers Chad. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  16. PM me your address and I will ship some stuff out to you.
  17. You too Bill!
  18. Cannon downrigger locks would be tough. The only way to get them off is by drilling them out.
  19. I had my scuppers filled and everything drains top the bilge now for the same reason.
  20. Call Mitchels Bait and Tackle in Rochester (585)663-4564. They just posted a picture on Facebook of boxes of brand new in the package old style NK's.
  21. No. 76* water coming in our intake at work.
  22. All riggers should be locked on the boat no matter where your boat. It sucks but in todays age, people SUCK!
  23. Tom Barbera East Fork Pro Marina on Sandy Creek. 585-964-2694.
  24. Looks like it has been laying dead on the bank for a day or two. There is always an early run on the Salmon River. The part I don't find believable with this photo is, the Salmon River had flooding in Pulaski the other day and I read reports of the River being muddy. The water looks clear in that photo. Maybe it cleared a little quick??
×
×
  • Create New...