Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. If I still have that color, I would be more than willing to sell them to you. I have not run a NK spoon in a couple years and have a ton of them collecting dust.
  2. Thanks Rich. I will keep an eye out.
  3. I know this is a long shot but I am looking for a Daiwa Saltist 50. It can be the line counter version or non line counter version. I would prefer the non line counter model.
  4. I used to own that brand! It certainly made for some interesting cluster F**ks!
  5. I think I have some of those. Let me check and I will get back to you.
  6. I can only take 1/3 of the credit for our success. My crew is top notch. Without the crew I have, success would not be as high on the Escape. We work well as a team. Keith has been fishing with me since 2009 and Kurt joined the crew in 2012. Since these two have joined me, our placings have gone way up.
  7. Above Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  8. Do you have a pic of it? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  9. Good luck Jack. I hope it all works out for you! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  10. The rule needs to state the higher placing fish. Both fish were weighed in at the same time and the board was unchanged until later the next day. It does not matter now because our other brown would be 8th and the laker is 7th.
  11. It should be the higher placing fish. If you have a king that is 15th place and 27 lbs, and you weigh in the first place brown at 18lbs, you should take the first place fish over the 15th. That rule needs attention.
  12. I don't know about the Oak but Sandy has been on fire for us. Great king fishing, great brown fishing and great laker fishing.
  13. The people were running into a boulder in the channel and this spring a steel pipe that was sticking up not the stone edge. If a channel is marked, it should be clear of obstruction inside of the channel markers.
  14. I run flashers and flies or meat on coppers. Treat them as big fish rigs or you will kill tons of small fish. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  15. We had one today that I don’t understand. We weighed in a 12lb 8oz brown and a 18lb 10 oz lake trout in one guys name. The laker is in 7th the brown would have been in sixth. Shouldn’t the brown be on the board and not the laker since it is higher placing?? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  16. We had one today hat I don’t understand. We weighed in a 12lb 8oz brown and a 18lb 10 oz lake trout in one guys name. The laker is in 7th the brown would have been in sixth. Shouldn’t the brown be on the board and not the laker since it is higher placing?? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  17. No snubbers. QUALITY floro leaders, a quality reel, and a properly set drag there is no need. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  18. I will be looking for some one July 16,17 or 18th Bill. I will keep you in mind! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Last night Keith and I decided we were going to talk Kurt into brown fishing this morning. We ran East and set up in our normal honey hole. We picked away at browns until we got East of the can. The further East we went the more browns we caught and the bigger they were getting. Around 8:30, a diver takes off ripping like a king. After a nice battle, we slid the net under a 19lb 4 oz. brown. We ended up throwing back 6 browns in the 11-12.5 range. We laker fished for a short time before running in an got a 18lb 10oz laker for the board. We ended up weighing two browns and a laker. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Did they catch the person that did this? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  21. I’m up here now at Burnham Point state park. Last night we found them in 20’ on the eastern end of Carlton Island. We also found a 1” thick cable with the anchor. I got it all the way to the surface but couldn’t get it free so we cut the rope. I have been getting smallies and they are still shallow. I got a bunch from shore. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  22. Awesome Matt! Nice job on the tournament! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  23. It wasn’t yesterday. 46 fish hit the floor without laker fishing! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. It wasn’t yesterday. 46 fish hit the floor without laker fishing! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...