Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. The construction is starting at Newco Drive to Oak Orchard from what I read last year. I drove in the shoulder too.
  2. Does the 2 empties come with it?
  3. It looks like the worst stretch of road in the US is about to get fixed. I thought it would never happen! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. GAMBLER

    Bullheads

    There aren't any in that bay ever Dave!
  5. You don't need them but they are way nicer to use. I am a weekend warrior and enjoy not having reel issues when I'm on the water.
  6. Daiwa Saltist. 6.1:1 gear ratio, most adjustable drag on the market and the smoothest drag on the market. Look at classifieds on fishing sites. You see lots of Okumas for sale. Rarely do you see saltist reels.
  7. If the population is down, dropping it down to 2 will only help the population rebound quicker. It will go back up. You will just have to ride it out. Just like the salmon stocking cuts. It sucks but we will be better off in the long run. Pushing guys away would benefit the guys that still do it. Less guys to compete with!
  8. We took a head boat out of Topsail island years ago and it sucked. We were there in August and the fishing is really slow at that time of the year. Let me talk with my buddy and see if he has any recommendations.
  9. One mans trash is another mans treasure! I love guys with this attitude. This leaves more for me!
  10. There are some days, Lakers are just picking at the bait and not getting hooked deep. Add scent to your baits to get them to take the bait deeper. If you are bored, watch some of the underwater footage on YouTube and you will see lots of Lakers slashing at the bait barely hitting it. These are the fish you barely hook and they come off at the boat. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  11. SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  12. And the bottom one tastes better than the top one.
  13. Yes. The first guy to contact me is buying all four. I will let you guys know if the deal falls through.
  14. Good to see the natural reproduction levels that high in Canadice. I wish more guys would practice catch and release there after seeing this.
  15. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!!!!
  16. I’m selling 4 Okuma Blue Diamond roller diver rods. They are in good condition. Local pick up only. $35.00 each or 2 for $65.00 or all 4 for $120.00 2- Okuma Blue Diamond 8’6” 2- Okuma Blue Diamond 10’ 0” Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. GAMBLER

    Air Fryer

    Thanks guys! I have done a bunch baked, and perch cakes with great success. I was just looking for a healthier option.
  19. GAMBLER

    Air Fryer

    I am wondering if any of you guys have tried frying perch in an air fryer? If so, how did it turn out? I would love to fry perch that is healthier and less hassle.
  20. Blue raspberry!
  21. Spring perch and they are laying in the snow. That photo really sums up this spring! Nice work Kevin!
  22. [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...