Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Most tournaments on Lake Ontario had a 8 rod limit.
  2. How much cable is on the rigger? The counters are calibrated with 250' of cable on them. If you have 400', you counter will be way off. Also if there is a lot of backlash in the spool, the counter will be off.
  3. 24-28” Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  4. Congrats again Butch! Fun day and it was nice to see you guys again! Thanks for a great day Nick! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  5. I just purchased one new from the GPS store.
  6. Poonie spoons had a red bead in the front end of the spoon.
  7. We were fishing the Genesee River for catfish a couple years ago and they were jumping all over. Really cool to see? They were smaller but very cool.
  8. I would love to see a catch and release season in my lifetime!
  9. I posted the photo from of the leaderboard from facebook (Pete Alex) in the open lake discussion.
  10. Tom Allen won the WHI for the second year in a row. Congrats Tom and Crew!
  11. Buy a cutco fishermens knife off of ebay that is dull. Send it back and they will send you a brand new one. I got one off of Ebay for $20.00.
  12. . I may get rid of another one soon too. I will let you know.
  13. Lightly used diver rod. No twilly tip installed because it was a slide diver rod. $30.00. Local pick up only. I’m located in Hilton NY. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Congrats!
  15. Put the sand on the Jetty only to get washed back into the channel on an East wind..........Haven't these engineers ever dug in the sand before? With out Jetties going out to deeper water, Braddocks will be a useless port.....
  16. That's the game plan! Things don't always go as planned but we will give it our best!
  17. I'm gonna give them a shot Monday morning! I will be using the UV series that are not on the market yet. Just like last year.
  18. Not mine. When in doubt fish trout!
  19. Too many kings being caught!
  20. I think it was A-Bay area according to facebook.
  21. Impressive king weighed in this morning. 28.10, That's a spring pig!
  22. True fish of a lifetime. Congrats to the angler. Lake Ontario never stops impressing me.
  23. I would think it has more to do with the population. Kings are everywhere. Guys are catching them lake wide when normally the west end is on fire and the rest of the lake has the occasional king catch. Guys are doing great numbers of kings in Owego, Rochester and Sodus....
×
×
  • Create New...