Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Congrats Pete! Was that you I trolled past yesterday in 130’ off Sandy? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  2. Good stuff Jeremy! It is awesome to see your daughter out there every trip! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  3. Awesome stuff! I am glad the super mag Gambler rigs worked! Have you tried cowbells with them yet? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  4. Awesome stuff! I am glad the super mag Gambler rigs worked! Have you tried cowbells with them yet? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  5. With the teasers. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  6. I have had a lot of luck on the Shenster Meat rig. I have also had better luck with 8" paddles than the 10" and 11" paddles this season.
  7. $15.00 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. My opinion, we used to see twenty pound steelhead in better numbers before trib fishing gained popularity. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  9. SOLD! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  10. Sold pending payment. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  11. I did not receive a PM from you. Send it again.
  12. I will ship to your door for $20.00. Lower 48 only.
  13. Still for sale. No response from SweepN.
  14. Congrats Dylan! Were any of those lakers caught on Gambler Rigs?
  15. Thanks guys! I will give cannon a call. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  16. Matches.... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  17. I do. I will PM you the paypal email.
  18. I have two 300 yd spools of Blood Run Sea Flea 30lb for sale. $35.00 for both shipped to your door in the lower 48.
  19. I am in need of a Cannon Down Rigger low profile swivel base. One of the ones on my boat has a crack starting and I would like to replace it.
  20. Thanks guys for the kind words! It has been one heck of a ride this year. Great team work and staying on the hot bite has been the key for us this season.
  21. Great job Shawn. Great report! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  22. Great job Shawn. Great report! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  23. Fleas are minimal. Now it’s the current that’s a pita! 30lb mono works good. I use Big Game. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  24. Thanks Jeremy! Nice job today. That ride is one fish killing machine and good looking! Way better looking than my old battle wagon! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
×
×
  • Create New...