Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. I know of one out of Bald Eagle. It used to be out of Sandy until the one marina closed. Sodus has one too.
  2. If you are unable to thread it, I pull 6" of lead out of the sheath, tie a uni to uni with the sheath and floro.
  3. I mix and match and let the fish tell me what flasher they want. If one is firing and the other is not, I switch to the brand that is firing more. If it is equal or close, I leave it alone.
  4. My go to paddles are Live Wire, Hammer Time, Green Dot and Black dot. My go to mid day paddle is a white paddle with flat UV tape on both sides. This has been killer on staging kings for me too. Buy a mix of Echips and Spin Doctor in these colors and you cant go wrong. I find some days Chips are firing more and some days Spin Doctors fire more.
  5. I talked on the phone with the guy that is handling it and there was some left. They took my info and were sending the info out.
  6. The auger is six years old. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Lazer Auger sold Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  8. Lazer auger sold pending payment. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  9. Five years old I believe. I will dig through receipts and see the exact date of purchase. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  10. Lazer 8” auger is seven years old. Had new blades put on last season. I also have a spare set of used blades with plenty of life left in them. $25.00. Local pick up only Jiffy Pro 4 Propane auger is in like new shape. I am selling it because I rarely use it. $300.00 local pick up only. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Alewive numbers are very low in Keuka. The lakers have been this way for a while now. A couple winters ago, we crushed the lakers all winter and never caught any big ones. Lots of small skinny lakers. The only big one we saw was caught by an amish guy that was 14lbs on a 20lb fishes frame.
  12. I wouldn't call the Ciscos king food. They get a little too big too for kings. I can see lakers feasting on them.
  13. I have had some issues like this in the past. The one time, it was a dead bug in my fuel tank that kept getting sucked onto the pickup tube in the gas tank. The next time, it was the inline filter at the carb (full of particulate). This past season, the flame arrestor on the carb was full of cotton wood. All stupid little things that caused the same symptoms. Just some other little things to check.
  14. Congrats Dan. Did you drop that Canvasback off to Gregg?
  15. Third creek access is shot. I saw a video on Facebook and the creek was chewing the ice up bad. Leroy island always has crap ice due to the current that runs between the island and shore. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  16. My buddy got picked a couple years ago after being in the lottery for 11 years. He ended up shooting a nice bull on state land.
  17. Eat it today, see it tomorrow!
  18. I run the Cannon STX riggers. I beat the heck out of them laker fishing and they keep working without an issue.
  19. I am waiting to hear back about a table Pap. The plan is to be there! I will also be at the Watkins Glen show.
  20. We used to get them often in Buck Pond in Greece when I was a teenager. They fight really good. We mostly caught them on tip ups fishing for pike.
  21. It will be fine. It was uniform and all solid black.
  22. Conesus Lake North end at Vitale Park, or Cranberry Pond in Greece.
  23. Mitchels on Lake Ave in Rochester has them. Give them a call.
×
×
  • Create New...