Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. If you don't win one, PM me your address and I will mail you one.
  2. The thing that raises concern with me is Lake Erie is going to be the same height as this spring. The water coming into Lake Ontario is more than normal when we have this condition and not controlled. Above average rainfall again and we may be playing this nightmare over again.
  3. The lake is still 1' above average. How are they leaving us high and dry? When I pulled my boat a couple weeks ago, the lake was higher that it was when it topped out in 2016. If they put the plug back in now, we would be in serious trouble next season. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  4. The Gambler Rigs donation of 16 Gambler Rigs, a hoodie and a boat decal are being mailed out tomorrow. Good luck guys! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  5. If it was a Yeti cooler, it does not have to have a lot of fish in it to look heavy!
  6. GAMBLER

    for sale : usa '93 17 ft. Starcraft

    $8,200 according to the listing.
  7. Lake Trout season is closed now. Steelhead fishing can be good offshore. Brown fishing can be good along the shoreline like it is spring.
  8. He spent too much time in his mankini!
  9. Jim has been beating them up for a while. His freezer is stuffed. No room for perch filets!
  10. Walleye Parm is my favorite walleye way to prepare them. I also do a cheesy walleye over green beans or asparagus.
  11. I would like to donate a Gambler Rigs prize pack for the largest lake trout caught. I would deliver it in person to put some faces with names but I'm working that day. Iron Duke, pm me your address and I will send it to you.
  12. I have two bilge pumps and a 1/4 turn ball valve on the wash down thru hull fitting. If my bilge pumps fail, I can take the wash down hose off the thru hull fitting after closing the ball valve and use the wash down as a back up.
  13. I use a Rapala scale. It is very accurate. http://www.rapala.com/rapala/fishing-tools/scales/digital-scales/Digital+Scales.html?cgid=rapala-fishingTools-scales#start=8&cgid=rapala-fishingTools-scales
  14. The Catt - Lake Erie Went out of the Catt with Pequod1 today and limited out before noon. Lots of shorts and silver bass. 85 fow with in 10' of the bottom with body baits for most of the morning. We put a Gambler Rig Micro out on a diver and it took fish too! Lots of good eaters with one big girl.
  15. Run hot n tots or thunder sticks. You will get a wide variety of species. Black and silver is hard to beat.
  16. Aren't they clipping some fish on the Canadian side? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Ttt Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  18. Thanks for the kind words guys. I have ordered fishing gear from places for years and really appreciated the customer service of guys like Tom Allen (Atommik). I model my customer service after Toms customer service. Along with customer service, I constantly improving my product. You will see a change in hooks on my rigs to a new stronger hook. Over the winter, I am changing from 30lb mono to 30lb floro. All of these improvements with zero price increase.
  19. He is going to contact you on this thread, I just texted him.
  20. Lou Borelli was selling some. I will get a hold of him and have him get a hold of you here if he is still selling them.
  21. Stories like this are the ones you never hear. That one A-hole captain ruins it for all of them. In my years on the lake, I have found most of the captains are great guys.
×
×
  • Create New...