Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Don't like his price, don't buy it.
  2. All you have to do is unplug the old and plug in the new. Make sure you reseal the cover.
  3. I had a Mag 20 that was eating boards. Come to find out, the rubber switch cover was cracked and water was getting in and was the cause of the board failure. Once I changed the rubber boot over the switch and the switch, the problem went away. I can help you change a board if need be. It is really easy.
  4. I believe he is no longer in business. Whats going on with the rigger? I may be able to help.
  5. The Big Jon Multi Set rod holders are built like a tank and not that expensive. I found used ones for around $40.00 each.
  6. Do not use those rod holders for diver rods. The king will hit and take the rod with it. They will spin with enough of a hit. Don't ask me how I know!
  7. I will split them up. $15.00 if you pick it up in Hilton.
  8. If laker fishing is for lazy people, he has no idea what he is talking about. Laker fishing is WAY more work than king fishing. King fishing, you set your spread and cover water. Laker fishing, you are constantly reeling in fish and resetting riggers, adjusting the riggers to keep them close to the bottom and washing the laker poop off the deck.
  9. Scott Bengsch of Silver Fox charters - Sandy Creek Rob Westcott Legacy Charters - Sandy Creek Matt French Class A Sportfishing - Genesee River
  10. Dodgers are gone. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  11. Chamberlain Release -$15.00 plus $5.00 shipping to the lower 48. It is just the regular Chamberlain Release. The stacker is gone. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. It is more than likely the steering cable.
  13. New steering cable
  14. At this time of the year, there will be tons of smaller fish in 90-100. Bigger fish will be in 120 - 200. If you want lakers, you will have to travel East of Sandy Creek to find decent numbers. 1.0 - 1.8 with cowbells and spin n glo rigs are the most productive method.
  15. My 22' costs me $660.00 on Sandy Creek in Hamlin. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  16. It was caught before the LOC started. The Orleans County derby was on at this time.
  17. It is only $4,000.00. No big deal. Nice fish Jude.
  18. You flip them over on their back and lightly push on their belly moving your hands / fingers forward. Another tip is to drop them in head first. It pushes water into them and pushes the air out. I can watch them streak right back to the bottom on my fish finder most of the time.
  19. The key is handling them and getting them back as fast as possible for the most part. Lakers brought up too fast will need to be burped before they are returned. If the are not burped, they will not be able to swim back to the bottom due to the amount of air in them. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  20. Keith and I have been trying to get the boys out to fish the Orleans County Derby for the last week. We planned a trip for this afternoon and it panned out. We left the dock around 3:30 and headed to the laker grounds East of port. Like the other day, the lakers were scattered but we made the best out of what we had. Brayden and Mason reeled in 23 lakers and a steelhead in a couple hours of fishing. Silver Glow and Blue Glow mirage Gambler Rigs behind Hammerhead Crystalina Watermelon cowbells put all the lakers in the boat. The steelhead took a Green Glow Alewive stinger on a high rigger down 60'. Best depth seemed to be 125'.
  21. I think so Mike. If I was at the boat, I could check but I'm not. I believe the number is on the front of the lock in very small numbers.
  22. Laker water off of Sandy is 90 -140'. Most of the lakers off of Sandy will stay in that water all season.
×
×
  • Create New...