Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Sell your blow boat and buy a real boat and it will go fast enough to get away from the flies!
  2. Get ready to do this all over again next year. I really don't think they will be able to get the lake low enough by spring next year if this weather pattern keeps up.
  3. It was down to 248.56 but bumped back up to 248.70...... It was 248.64 yesterday.
  4. No problem Pap. That's what this great site is about!
  5. Here is how it comes. This is 25 yards of blue glow. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Closed. PM coming at you Brian.
  7. pm coming at you.
  8. What colors? I have a lot in stock rigged and unrigged.
  9. Purple Taco trolling flies. Its abut 3.25 - 3.50 a yard.
  10. I have the invader G3 and I highly recommend it.
  11. I have been having better luck with E chips so far this season than Spin Doctors.
  12. Silver glow micro, green and silver regular and a prototype micro that is close to the lemon lime in my collection. You can run them behind Dodgers, flashers, cowbells or grease traps. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  13. Of coarse it is. I'm going into my 5 day long break for work.
  14. Picked up my shirts today from Match Play Apparel today! They look great! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  15. Waiting on Robs announcement! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  16. How was fishing Billy?
  17. Very nice! I saw your facebook like video this morning. Looked a little sporty out there!
  18. Towing them works. Holding fish vertically on boga style grips causes damage. Hold them horizontal and support their belly.
  19. Fleas are easier to get off wire than braid.
  20. You can't beat a Daiwa Saltist 30 for wire. 6.1:1 gear ratio and the smoothest drag on the market. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  21. Run rigger weights off of them!
  22. The delivery comes Friday. I will have them available early next week! The colors I am carrying in micros are on the site but show out of stock. Thanks for the plug Nick!
  23. Aaron, I run scotty releases on a 18" line. You can see small lakers shaking the rod.
×
×
  • Create New...