Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. They are size 6 spin n glos.
  2. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. 2014 the lack of emeralds was not the case around Sandy. There were tons in the creek like usual. Was there a lack of emeralds or the cold water coming down the Niagara keep them out of the area (lake warmed quicker outside the plume)?
  4. We were told by guides on Quinte that you cant have alcohol on the ice while ice fishing.
  5. Call them and find out. It cant hurt to ask.
  6. I hundreds of hours dragging the bottom of Lake Ontario, I have only hung up bad once. It was on the crib to the Vanlare treatment plant off of Durand Beach. I have brought up some interesting things over the years. Last season I scraped up a diver, flasher and a fly. Some guys used to add a short section of chain to their rigger ball with thick solder. They used to let the chain drag bottom and not the ball. If the chain hung, the solder broke and the chain was the only thing lost. I always wondered about running a 1lb weight off of my rigger ball on heavy mono and let that drag bottom.
  7. Thanks for all the help guys. Shirts hoodies and stickers are all ordered!
  8. I used interdeck from Interlux. Great stuff. It has nonskid right in the paint.
  9. The June transition time can be great for brown and laker fishing. I can't tell you how many trips I was alone fishing browns or lakers while guys were scratching out a king or two in June.
  10. You can get off the Parkway at Rt19 and cut down Moscow and go the back roads to Bald Eagle or Oak Orchard.
  11. Nice work Jeff.
  12. Thanks Aaron. That Gambler Rig Micro is not on the market yet. Please give me feedback on how well it works. I designed them for the inland lakes but I found out this weekend that Lake Ontario Lakers love them. We ran it behind a trash can dodger for 20 minutes and pulled three good lakers. Good luck with them!
  13. Fish Hawks customer service is top notch. If the problem isn't with wiring, give them a call. They were awesome when I needed replacement parts for my probe! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  14. A chiropractor and a dentist are needed after a ride on that stretch of road! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  15. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Gambler Rigs are not a Gamble, they are a guarantee! I will post a pic of my design. Stand by! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. We are meeting to decide what's gonna happen this year. Stay tuned. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  18. I just purchased the Amish Outfitter snubbers and used them Saturday for the first time and they seem good.
  19. Shirts and decals I'm looking to have some shirts made for my business and some stickers to sell and give away. I'm looking for mom and pop shops to do business with that are local. Any suggestions? I have looked online and found some bigger establishments but was not happy with the prices and some of the horror stories I have received from people that used them. Thanks in advance!
  20. Nice walleye! Congrats! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  21. With the huge numbers of last years hatched alewives, the lakers have been gorging on them. I had to down size to get them to go. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
×
×
  • Create New...